(click/touch triangles for details)
- And the words could be used by anyone regardless of where he had placed the call; therefore the location of New York might well be meaningless.Chapter 4 (40% in)
- The blond man upstairs had been acting as the point, and therefore needed the protection of a silenced gunshot should wounding be required.Chapter 8 (32% in)
- You transferred four and a half million francs, a sizable amount, and were therefore a powerful client with, perhaps, more powerful strings attached to him.Chapter 12 (41% in)
- Therefore, if there was anything in the room that could shed light on Carlos' intermediary-or on the assassin's operation-it had to be found quickly.Chapter 14 (52% in)
- Therefore, Occidental recruitment was not always as selective as it might have been.Chapter 16 (26% in)
There are no more uses of "therefore" in The Bourne Identity.
Typical Usage (best examples)