- He opened it and removed a strip of transparent tape, holding it, too, up to the light.Chapter 20 (97% in)
- A strip of transparent tape, running along the edge of the card, holding it in place.Chapter 14 (55% in)
- He had been right, a strip of transparent tape the only sign he had needed.Chapter 14 (62% in)
- He was not well; the pallor of death was on his face, and he was glad the figure in the priest's habit beyond the transparent curtain could not see him clearly.Chapter 16 (95% in)
- ... always such a transparent device.Chapter 17 (50% in)
There are no more uses of "transparent" in The Bourne Identity.
Typical Usage (best examples)