(click/touch triangles for details)
- Many we employed were runaways or fugitives from the States, a number well-educated, all resourceful.Chapter 16 (29% in)
- PREFACE The New York Times Friday, July 11, 1975 FRONT PAGE DIPLOMATS SAID TO BE LINKED WITH FUGITIVE TERRORIST KNOWN AS CARLOS PARIS, July 10-France expelled three high-ranking Cuban diplomats today in connection with the worldwide search for a man called Carlos, who is believed to be an important link in an international terrorist network.Preface (3% in)
- From that faction of thieves and fugitives?Chapter 16 (34% in)
- Can you imagine the temptation for a man like Cain, operating in the steamy confines of an area rife with drifters and fugitives and regimes up to their necks in corruption?Chapter 16 (56% in)
- We're being forced to grant asylum to a fugitive, to subvert the laws-because if that woman's telling the truth, we've got our ass in a sling!Chapter 34 (71% in)
There are no more uses of "fugitive" in The Bourne Identity.
Typical Usage (best examples)