- I never imagined a heart could endure such torture.8 — 1917 (11% in)
- The event of the day, to which I wish to address myself, however, was one of horrific consequences, something no person, certainly not a woman such as myself, should ever have to endure.2 — 1907 (25% in)
- I can't imagine what it would be like to have a crippled child, and I hope and pray (yes, even to my darker god) that I shall never have to endure such a hardship.2 — 1907 (42% in)
- We have endured much in our first year.4 — 1909 (55% in)
- No person should be made to endure such fevers-and I fear my April, who also suffers horrible ills, shall die of my husband's vile poison if I don't seek a solution outside of what medicine can offer.6 — 1911-1915 (39% in)
There are no more uses of "endure" in Rose Red.
Typical Usage (best examples)