- Could she have envisioned her closest friend being an African high priestess capable of divining truths where no others could?7 — 1915-1916 (51% in)
- 16 january 1909 I must report, Dear Diary, on the inaugural of the grand house and the night of divine romance that followed. first, to the weather.4 — 1909 (0% in)
- She is prescient and clairvoyant and somehow divines the thoughts of others.4 — 1909 (58% in)
- Now, more than ever, I wish to commune with Rose Red, to enter within her and divine answers to these outstanding questions.6 — 1911-1915 (17% in)
- Whether it was just my own body or an effect divined by Madame Stravinski, I swear to your pages that the temperature of the room did drop substantially.6 — 1911-1915 (59% in)
There are no more uses of "divine" in Rose Red.
Typical Usage (best examples)