(click/touch triangles for details)
- "You have a half-grown daughter you never mentioned to me. You told me you'd never been married."
"I haven't been," he said simply and waited for the inevitable questions.1.10 — Part 1 Chapter 10 (14% in)
inevitable = certain to happen
- Why did she feel as though they were already lovers, was it just the sense of inevitability that they would be, no matter what her choice?1.4 — Part 1 Chapter 4 (48% in)
- Or it might have been the man she'd discovered in the canyon who was slowly, inevitably dominating every aspect of her life in much the same way wind, water and sun dominated the shape of everything around her.1.9 — Part 1 Chapter 9 (4% in)
- Or it might have been inevitable.2.2 — Part 2 Chapter 2 (74% in)
- I see youth just before those inevitable changes of adulthood.2.5 — Part 2 Chapter 5 (57% in)
There are no more uses of "inevitable" in Summer Pleasures.
Typical Usage (best examples)