- I knew writers were supposed to have big egos, but I guess I didn't understand that meant ingratitude, too!Part 1 — Annie (63% in)
- I think that she is filled with herself , she does not just have a large ego but one which is positively grandiose.Part 1 — Annie (54% in)
- Because of his researches for Misery, he had rather more than a layman's understanding of neurosis and psychosis, and he knew that although a borderline psychotic might have alternating periods of deep depression and almost aggressive cheerfulness and hilarity, the puffed and infected ego underlay all, positive that all eyes were upon him or her, positive that he or she was staffing in a great drama; the outcome was a thing for which untold millions waited with held breath.Part 1 — Annie (55% in)
- Such an ego simply forbade certain lines of thought.Part 1 — Annie (55% in)
- The ego would be hurt, squealing , I have such a temper!Part 1 — Annie (55% in)
- Psychotics, rocked in the poison cradles of their own egos, want to do everyone handy a favor and take them along.Part 2 — Misery (55% in)
There are no more uses of "ego" in Misery.
Typical Usage (best examples)