(click/touch triangles for details)
- His need for her and his vulnerability to her screamed at him to back off, to placate her while there was still time if indeed there still was , as a tribe in one of ,those Rider Haggard stories would have placated their goddess when she was angry, by making sacrifice to her effigy.Part 1 — Annie (71% in)
- He tried to draw them up, make them less vulnerable less of a target, and his knee screamed.Part 2 — Misery (98% in)
- 'If you make me much madder, I don't promise to be responsible,' she said, but he sensed the crisis was already past , she was strangely vulnerable to these concepts of discipline and behavior.Part 3 — Paul (18% in)
- He was so vulnerable now.Part 3 — Paul (58% in)
- So fucking vulnerable to everything.Part 3 — Paul (58% in)
There are no more uses of "vulnerable" in Misery.
Typical Usage (best examples)