used in Immortal in Death
only 1 use
(click/touch triangles for details)
small in effect or amount; or at the edge or border
The exact meaning of marginal
depends upon its context. For example:
- "marginal improvement" — small in quantity
- "marginal capability" — small in effect
- "a marginal employee" — barely adequate
- "marginal tax rate" — at the edge or border
- Her eyes were gritty, her tongue thick from the wine she'd indulged in to be marginally sociable with Mavis and Leonardo.
Chapter 19 (25% in)
There are no more uses of "marginal" in Immortal in Death.