used in Immortal in Death
only 1 use
(click/touch triangles for details)
get rid of things thought undesirable
The exact meaning of purge
can depend upon its context. For example:
- "purge the government of our enemies" — get rid of people for political reasons
- "purge my closet of everything I haven't worn in a year" — get rid of undesired things
- "To purge yourself of crippling sorrow, you'll need to express it." — get rid of unwanted feelings
- "I'm doing a 24-hour purge and then starting a new diet." — emptying the intestinal tract
- You'll purge some of that misplaced guilt and some of the grief you're entitled to.
Chapter 7 (58% in)
There are no more uses of "purge" in Immortal in Death.