(click/touch triangles for details)
- The Manager [perplexed, half smiling].Act 3 (17% in)
- [The ACTORS look hurt and perplexed.Act 1 (18% in)
- [The BOY follows them slowly, remaining a little behind and seeming perplexed.Act 2 (1% in)
- [To the FATHER, who looks undecided and perplexed.Act 2 (58% in)
- [The FATHER does as he is told, looking troubled and perplexed at first.Act 2 (58% in)
There are no more uses of "perplex" in Six Characters in Search of an Author.
Typical Usage (best examples)