used in Six Characters in Search of an Author
(click/touch triangles for details)
in various senses, including:
- unconcerned — as in "She is indifferent to what is served to eat."
- unsympathetic — as in "She is indifferent to his needs."
- not of good quality (which may imply average or poor quality depending upon context) — as in "an indifferent performance"
- impartial — as in "We need a judge who is indifferent."
- THE SON (22) tall, severe in his attitude of contempt for THE FATHER, supercilious and indifferent to THE MOTHER.
Act 1 (14% in)
- See how indifferent, how frigid he is, because he is the legitimate son.
Act 1 (32% in)
There are no more uses of "indifferent" in Six Characters in Search of an Author.