- Fereshteh and her parents frantically searched the hospitals, but they found no trace of him.
- There was a trace of condescension in Majid's voice, as if to say, you women especially you western women-will never understand how the world really works.
- Except for a trace of an accent, his manner and personality were American.
- I could trace the circumstances.
- The last word, "him," Moody, was uttered with a trace of viciousness.
There are no more uses of "trace" in Not Without My Daughter.
Typical Usage (best examples)