- Exhaustion and apprehension were taking their toll on me.
- As I took the telephone receiver from my husband's hand, I felt a shiver of apprehension.
- For the next several days he made sure he accompanied us on our errands, causing me to shudder with apprehension whenever we walked past Hamid's store.
- I was surprised and shocked that anyone from the embassy would call me here, but I fought hard to conceal my apprehension from Nasserine.
- Reading about it here brought a wave of apprehension.
- My heart pounded with apprehension" but I found that the familiar tasks helped me keep my wits.
- Through an interminable night of tears and dark apprehension, I tried to sort out the meaning of this new bit of information about Mahtob.
- If Moody still worried that Mahtob and I might try to escape his grasp, he could not act upon that apprehension.
- Apprehension sent me reeling.
- I paced back and forth on the worn Persian carpets, adrenaline flowing, my mood a strange mix of exhilaration and apprehension.
There are no more uses of "apprehension" in Not Without My Daughter.
Typical Usage (best examples)