(click/touch triangles for details)
- He also bought me a special gift a gold necklace that cost the equivalent of three thousand dollars.
- It cost the Iranian equivalent of thirty dollars.
- Once a child is ready for the Iranian equivalent of first grade, he or she must attend a government school.
- Through his connections to the turban man's equivalent of the old-boy's network, he was working to help Moody find employment, either to practice medicine or at least teach.
- Moody was generous, insisting that we order coffee after our meal, although each cup cost the equivalent of four dollars.
- Our special gift was a bicycle, made in Taiwan, for which we paid the equivalent of $450.
There are no more uses of "equivalent" in Not Without My Daughter.
Typical Usage (best examples)