(click/touch triangles for details)
- An assortment of physical ills plagued me; I could eat only small portions of plain white rice.
- So many guests had already arrived that a substantial heap of assorted footwear blanketed one end of the courtyard.
- The physicians who comprised our social group were an assortment of Americans and others, like Moody, who had traveled from their native lands to study and practice in the United States.
- Out of boredom and frustration I now began to read through Moody's assortment of English-language books.
- In any event, there were the pills, boxes of them scattered among an assortment of medications.
- There were bits of chicken crepes and lasagne, slices of fruitcake, assorted vegetables and dips, a cheese ball, an candies.
There are no more uses of "assortment" in Not Without My Daughter.
Typical Usage (best examples)