(click/touch triangles for details)
- Moody's presence on the shoppihg trips was intrusive.
- Slowly his medical training and common sense intruded upon his respect for his family.
- Mahtob, in our bedroom, covered her ears, but the sound intruded. this example of the school's role in the life of an Iranian child inspired Moody.
- Three times a day, every day, the call to prayer intrudes upon the lives of everyone in Tehran.
- Many times I complained to Moody about Reza's intrusive presence in my life.
- For the first time in weeks the dreadful wail of the air raid sirens intruded upon my already battered mind.
- But suddenly a discordant ensemble of sirens intruded upon the general din of the Iranian street scene.
- Moody intruded his presence, demanding tea.
- A cold thought intruded.
- Now the cold wind intruded also.
There are no more uses of "intrusion" in Not Without My Daughter.
Typical Usage (best examples)