(click/touch triangles for details)
- Seven years later, spending a hideous, sleepless night tossing in bed next to my daughter and the man I had once loved, hindsight brought revelations.
- Soon, all about me I heard a hideous sound flooding in through the open windows of the house.
- Or were they hideously true?
- Nastaran uttered a terrible spine-chilling shriek of agony, rightly guessing the hideous message.
- As quickly as I could, I described these hideous new developments and cautioned Mom and Dad not to pressure the embassy or the State Department too hard right now.
There are no more uses of "hideous" in Not Without My Daughter.
Typical Usage (best examples)