- On top of these were decorative so frays, oilcloths imprinted with bright flower patterns.
- Guests seated themselves on the floor of the great hall as women carried in food and placed it on the so frays spread over the carpets.
- It was shoveled indiscriminately into chattering mouths that spilled and dribbled bits and pieces all over the so frays and carpets and back into the serving bowls.
- They threw food at one another and, screaming in high-pitched voices, ran back and forth across the so frays, their dirty bare feet sometimes landing in dishes of food.
- That evening we assembled with Reza, Mammal, and their families around the haft sin ("seven S's"), a so fray adorned with symbolic foods that all begin with the letter S. Attention centered upon several eggs resting upon a mirror.
There are no more uses of "frayed" in Not Without My Daughter.
Typical Usage (best examples)