(click/touch triangles for details)
- The walls were coated with the accumulated grease of decades.
- Somehow we had to find room in our luggage for all the treasures we had accumulated, but it was a joyous task.
- We still had assets, accumulated during the lucrative years of Moody's practice.
- With the accumulated frustration and anger of eight months inside me I was able to surprise Moody with the force of my resistance Kicking, biting, clawing for his eyes, trying to knee him in' the groin, I occupied his attention.
- We argued at length, focusing on the issue at hand, but also reaching into our separate bags of accumulated frustrations.
- Here, too, the snow had accumulated.
There are no more uses of "accumulate" in Not Without My Daughter.
Typical Usage (best examples)