(click/touch triangles for details)
- She clung tenaciously to the hem of my coat.
tenaciously = with unyielding persistence
- A large-boned, broad-shouldered woman, quite a bit older than Moody's forty-seven years, she held him in a tenacious embrace, throwing her arms over his shoulders, kicking her feet off the ground, and wrapping her legs around him as though she would never let him go.
- With one hand she clutched at me tenaciously as, with the other, she pushed her teacher away.
- Dad was holding on to life tenaciously, waiting to see us.
- We remounted the horse and I tried to cling more tenaciously to its mane as we moved on down the hill toward an unseen and unknown destination.
There are no more uses of "tenacious" in Not Without My Daughter.
Typical Usage (best examples)