(click/touch triangles for details)
- I thought back to all of the clandestine conversations in Farsi between Moody and Mammal when Mammal was living with us in Michigan.
- But because of the long-standing arms embargo, America could support Iran only in a clandestine manner.
- They are used to living in a clandestine manner, probably under the shah as well as the ayatollah.
- Perhaps, feeling guilty about her clandestine visit, she had told Hormoz.
- Alice must certainly have wondered about my clandestine activities.
- Suddenly, Moody and Mammal's clandestine late-night conversations took on a far more ominous aspect.
There are no more uses of "clandestine" in Not Without My Daughter.
Typical Usage (best examples)