- Although I admired scholarship so much in Cleric, I was not deceived about myself; I knew that I should never be a scholar.Book 3 — Lena Lingard (14% in)
- Although Jim Burden and I both live in New York, and are old friends, I do not see much of him there.Introduction (17% in)
- Fuchs, although he had been up in the cold nearly all night, was going to make the long ride to Black Hawk to fetch the priest and the coroner.Book 1 — The Shimerdas (70% in)
- Although it was perfectly clear that Mr. Shimerda had killed himself, Jake and the coroner thought something ought to be done to Krajiek because he behaved like a guilty man.Book 1 — The Shimerdas (80% in)
- She had come to us a child, and now she was a tall, strong young girl, although her fifteenth birthday had just slipped by.Book 1 — The Shimerdas (87% in)
There are no more uses of "although" in My Antonia.
Typical Usage (best examples)