(click/touch triangles for details)
- Jelinek put on his long wolfskin coat, and when we admired it, he told us that he had shot and skinned the coyotes, and the young man who 'batched' with him, Jan Bouska, who had been a fur-worker in Vienna, made the coat.Book 1 — The Shimerdas (76% in)
- He seemed delighted to find that I had heard her sing in London and in Vienna; got out his pipe and lit it to enjoy our talk the better.Book 5 — Cuzak's Boys (73% in)
- You never got anywhere working for your relatives, he said, so when he was a journeyman he went to Vienna and worked in a big fur shop, earning good money.Book 5 — Cuzak's Boys (84% in)
- But a young fellow who liked a good time didn't save anything in Vienna; there were too many pleasant ways of spending every night what he'd made in the day.Book 5 — Cuzak's Boys (84% in)
- He asked me a great many questions about my trip through Bohemia, about Vienna and the Ringstrasse and the theatres.Book 5 — Cuzak's Boys (87% in)
There are no more uses of "Vienna" in My Antonia.
Typical Usage (best examples)