(click/touch triangles for details)
- If they are girls, I have indicated plainly enough what will be their inevitable destiny.9 — Sketches Of Neighboring Slaveholders (94% in)
- The conversation of the doctor, the day after he had been confirmed, certainly gave me no indication that he had "renounced the devil and all his works."13 — The Church And Slavery (94% in)
- They passed, hallooing and shouting in a manner that indicated a recent carousal.16 — Scenes At The Plantation (26% in)
- The pain I felt soon indicated that the bite was poisonous.18 — Months Of Peril (6% in)
- I immediately became much interested in Linda; for her appearance was prepossessing, and her deportment indicated remarkable delicacy of feeling and purity of thought.Appendix (18% in)
There are no more uses of "indicate" in Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl.
Typical Usage (best examples)