(click/touch triangles for details)
- There will also be the Bucharest-Paris coach.1.2 — Part 1 Chapter 2 — The Tokatlian Hotel (63% in)
- In the coach from Bucharest is an old gentleman with a lame leg.1.5 — Part 1 Chapter 5 — The Crime (96% in)
- He added that the conductor from the Bucharest coach had also been there.2.6 — Part 2 Chapter 6 — The Evidence of the Russian Princess (17% in)
- Pierre Michel, the big blond conductor of the Athens-Paris coach, and the stout burly conductor of the Bucharest one.2.12 — Part 2 Chapter 12 — The Evidence of the German Lady's-Maid (95% in)
- The Athens-Paris and the Bucharest-Paris coaches, for instance, are almost empty.3.3 — Part 3 Chapter 3 — Certain Suggestive Points (29% in)
There are no more uses of "Bucharest" in Murder On The Orient Express.
Typical Usage (best examples)