(click/touch triangles for details)
- Yes; read the inscription.3.3 — Act 3 Scene 3 (46% in)
- Then, from left stage, comes a drum majorette, bearing a gold andpurple silk banner inscribed, Tenth for Tom Finley', prancing and followed by Boss Finley, heavenly, and Tom Junior, with a tight grip on her arm, as if he were conducting her to a death chamber.2.2 — Act 2 Scene 2 (87% in)
- Blanche: Oh, is there an inscription?3.3 — Act 3 Scene 3 (47% in)
- Mitch: There's a story connected with that inscription.3.3 — Act 3 Scene 3 (48% in)
- Mitch: I showed you the inscription, didn't I?3.3 — Act 3 Scene 3 (99% in)
There are no more uses of "inscribe" in A Streetcar Named Desire.
Typical Usage (best examples)