used in A Room With A View
only 1 use
(click/touch triangles for details)
to call forth
The exact meaning of summon
can depend upon its context. For example:
- "summon to court" — officially demand that someone appear in court (call them to court)
- "summon the team to a meeting" — call upon the team members to attend a meeting
- "summon help" — call others to come and help
- "summon her courage" — call forth her courage from within
- She summoned physical disgust.
Chapter 19 (81% in)
There are no more uses of "summon" in A Room With A View.