(click/touch triangles for details)
- And another favorite, "You schizophrenic bat!"
- Cynthia was depressive, Polly and Georgina were schizophrenic, I had a character disorder.
- Depression, manic-depression, schizophrenia: All that stuff they always had trouble treating they now treat chemically.
- Mclean Hospital Page.... e 90 KAYSEN, Susanna DISCHARGE ON VISIT SUMMARY: Formal Diagnosis: Schizophrenic reaction, paranoid type (borderline) — currently in remission.
- And what about schizophrenia—that would send a chill up your spine.
- People don't "recover" from schizophrenia.
There are no more uses of "schizophrenia" in Girl Interrupted.
Typical Usage (best examples)