- She looked in the mirror and automatically pushed up loose strands of hair but she did not see her own reflection.3.21 (43% in)
- Then she dismissed Captain Butler from her mind as she happily viewed her reflection, remembering how Ashley had always liked her dimples.2.11 (98% in)
- It meant nothing to her, smiling at her reflection in the mirror.2.13 (50% in)
- She laughed unwillingly, and the laughing reflection under the green brim decided her instantly.2.13 (58% in)
- It was so nice to know that she looked pretty and provocative, and she impulsively bent forward and kissed her reflection in the mirror and then laughed at her own foolishness.4.34 (4% in)
- Melanie knew that to a woman a child of either sex was equally welcome but to a man, and especially such a self-willed man as Captain Butler, a girl would be a blow, a reflection upon his manhood.5.50 (35% in)
There are no more uses of "reflection" in Gone with the Wind.
Typical Usage (best examples)