(click/touch triangles for details)
- Food was scanty, one blanket for three men, and the ravages of smallpox, pneumonia and typhoid gave the place the name of a pest-house.2.16 (90% in)
- Had he fallen victim to smallpox?2.16 (92% in)
- Or was he dead of smallpox months ago, rotting in some long ditch with hundreds of other Confederates?3.24 (26% in)
- Packed into squalid cabins, smallpox, typhoid and tuberculosis broke out among them.4.37 (69% in)
- As to where he got the money, it seems it was sent him by someone he nursed through a case of smallpox at Rock Island.5.57 (62% in)
There are no more uses of "smallpox" in Gone with the Wind.
Typical Usage (best examples)