(click/touch triangles for details)
- Not that India ever reproached him or even indicated by look or gesture that she was aware of his abruptly changed allegiance.1.1 (65% in)
- Any prisoner who will take the oath of allegiance and enlist for Indian service for two years will be released and sent West.2.16 (95% in)
- If the Yankees had acted right, I'd have taken their oath of allegiance but I ain't now.4.31 (28% in)
- Others who were permitted to take the oath, hotly refused to do so, scorning to swear allegiance to a government which was deliberately subjecting them to cruelty and humiliation.4.37 (79% in)
- And to be had for the mere signing of an oath of allegiance to the United States government, an oath stating that the signer had always supported the government and never given aid and comfort to its enemies.4.39 (84% in)
There are no more uses of "allegiance" in Gone with the Wind.
Typical Usage (best examples)