(click/touch triangles for details)
- Not turn the men loose in the rich storehouses of that prosperous state?2.14 (17% in)
- What they had, each shared with less fortunate friends, as they had done in more prosperous days.3.28 (6% in)
- Will had told her he looked quite prosperous since he got his new job with the Freedmen's Bureau.4.32 (7% in)
- You look very prosperous and very, very tidy.4.34 (36% in)
- Belle herself presented a prosperous appearance when glimpsed occasionally in her closed carriage driven by an impudent yellow negro.4.37 (94% in)
There are no more uses of "prosperous" in Gone with the Wind.
Typical Usage (best examples)