- That's why we flourish like green bay trees.5.54 (49% in)
- The Fontaines had fared best of any, thanks to Sally's hard ride, but it was flourishing only by comparison with the desperate situation of the other neighbors.3.29 (35% in)
- He flourished his whip dramatically.4.38 (18% in)
- But a rich, flourishing villain—of course, that's unforgivable.4.47 (98% in)
- It's always annoying to the godly when the ungodly flourish like the green bay tree.4.47 (99% in)
There are no more uses of "flourish" in Gone with the Wind.
Typical Usage (best examples)