(click/touch triangles for details)
- Charles Hamilton, emboldened by her notice, was firmly planted on her right, refusing to be dislodged by the combined efforts of the Tarleton twins.1.6 (28% in)
- He'll never dislodge Old Joe.3.17 (18% in)
- I tell you General Johnston cannot be dislodged!3.17 (26% in)
- The Yankees couldn't dislodge Old Joe's men and they could hardly flank them now for the batteries on the mountain tops commanded all the roads for miles.3.17 (50% in)
- The retreat from Dalton to Kennesaw Mountain had taken from early May to mid-June and as the hot rainy days of June passed and Sherman failed to dislodge the Confederates from the steep slippery slopes, hope again raised its head.3.18 (28% in)
There are no more uses of "dislodge" in Gone with the Wind.
Typical Usage (best examples)