- It was not lost on Melanie that Rhett's conduct had gone far toward redeeming him in Mammy's eyes.5.50 (41% in)
- There was no servant so stupid that she did not find some redeeming trait of loyalty and kind-heartedness, no girl so ugly and disagreeable that she could not discover grace of form or nobility of character in her, and no man so worthless or so boring that she did not view him in the light of his possibilities rather than his actualities.2.8 (81% in)
- Accept, dear Madam, this token of my reverence for your courage and do not think that your sacrifice has been in vain, for this ring has been redeemed at ten times its value.2.10 (21% in)
- The only way to redeem yourself is to enlist after you sell your boats.2.13 (29% in)
- Suppose I don't want to redeem myself?2.13 (30% in)
- But the flat, squashed look of the place was partly redeemed by the two fine old oaks which shaded it and a dustyleaved magnolia, splotched with white blossoms, standing beside the front steps.4.41 (37% in)
There are no more uses of "redemption" in Gone with the Wind.
Typical Usage (best examples)