- They are plumb set on that town, most as bad as Charlestonians are about Charleston, and it'll take more than Yankees and a burning to keep them away.3.28 (65% in)
- Miss Scarlett, the country's gone plumb to hell, if you'll pardon me.4.31 (26% in)
- Look lak he go plumb crazy w'en Doctah Meade say her neck broke.5.59 (51% in)
- Ah wuz plumb 'stracted whut wid Miss Scarlett in a swoon an' all de neighbors in an' outer de house an' Mist' Rhett cahyin' on an' jes' holin' dat chile an' not even lettin' me wash her lil face whar de grabble cut it.5.59 (51% in)
- Ah wuz plumb 'stracted, Miss Melly, kase Ah done had sumpin' on mah conscience all de time an' it weighin' me down.5.59 (73% in)
- He plumb crazy.5.59 (81% in)
There are no more uses of "plumb" in Gone with the Wind.
Typical Usage (best examples)