(click/touch triangles for details)
- With the tide of hysterical gaiety and excitement flooding the city, they rushed into matrimony.3.18 (35% in)
- Unhampered by matrimony or widowhood, they made vast inroads on the convalescents, and even the least attractive girls, Scarlett observed gloomily, had no difficulty in getting engaged.2.8 (97% in)
- He must think her a fool if he offered her a proposition like that, instead of the proposal of matrimony she had been expecting.3.19 (93% in)
- It isn't possible that you were so misguided as to think I would propose matrimony?4.34 (65% in)
- I'm not urging instant matrimony because of your reputation.4.47 (50% in)
There are no more uses of "matrimony" in Gone with the Wind.
Typical Usage (best examples)