(click/touch triangles for details)
- She had her little cotton, she had food, she had a horse, she had her small but treasured hoard of money.3.26 (**% in)
- It would bring a little in Confederate money and that little would help her to save the hoarded greenbacks and gold in the Yankee's wallet until they had to be spent.3.26 (98% in)
- "Daytime is enough like a nightmare without my dreaming things," she thought desperately and began hoarding her daily ration to eat it just before she went to sleep.3.28 (29% in)
- Half of what she made every month went to Will at Tara, part to Rhett to repay his loan and the rest she hoarded.4.38 (28% in)
- No one would have thought that red-haired Bridget Flaherty, who had a sun-defying white skin and a brogue that could be cut with a butter knife, had stolen her father's hidden hoard to come to America to be chambermaid in a New York hotel.5.49 (94% in)
There are no more uses of "hoard" in Gone with the Wind.
Typical Usage (best examples)