(click/touch triangles for details)
- I don't know when I've ever heard anything so gratifying.4.34 (95% in)
- He would have enjoyed gratifying the foolish notions of some soft little person and scolding her lovingly for her stupidity and extravagance.4.36 (77% in)
- Rhett never presumed on these conversations but stood by, exuding fatherly pride and gratification at the notice taken of his daughter.5.52 (73% in)
- She had Gerald's sudden temper to which she gave vent in screaming tantrums that were forgotten as soon as her wishes were gratified.5.52 (75% in)
- And as long as her father was near her, they were always gratified hastily.5.52 (75% in)
There are no more uses of "gratification" in Gone with the Wind.
Typical Usage (best examples)