(click/touch triangles for details)
- He could not bear to see a slave pouting under a reprimand, no matter how well deserved, or hear a kitten mewing or a child crying; but he had a horror of having this weakness discovered.1.2 (49% in)
- It annoyed her that her quick reprimands brought such acute fright to his round eyes, for he looked so simple minded when he was frightened.3.25 (67% in)
- In other days she would have been forced at least to reprimand him severely.3.28 (12% in)
- He only laughed and would not permit Scarlett even to slap the little girl's hand by way of reprimand.5.59 (6% in)
- He was her god, the center of her small world, and that was too precious for him to risk losing by reprimands.5.59 (9% in)
There are no more uses of "reprimand" in Gone with the Wind.
Typical Usage (best examples)