(click/touch triangles for details)
- She thought of the long walk back to the house and it seemed interminable.3.21 (80% in)
- She could be unexpectedly sweet and thoughtful, having his slippers toasting at the fire when he came home at night, fussing affectionately about his wet feet and interminable head colds, remembering that he always liked the gizzard of the chicken and three spoonfuls of sugar in his coffee.4.36 (19% in)
- Most of it went to Tara and she wrote interminable letters to Will Benteen telling him just how it should be spent.4.36 (83% in)
- Alter an interminable period, the door cracked open and Melly's face white and strained, appeared.5.59 (93% in)
- Atlanta was only twenty miles away but the train crawled interminably through the wet early autumn afternoon, stopping at every bypath for passengers.5.61 (1% in)
There are no more uses of "interminable" in Gone with the Wind.
Typical Usage (best examples)