(click/touch triangles for details)
- Only Mammy's implacable face forced her to it.1.4 (53% in)
- These women, so swift to kindness, so tender to the sorrowing, so untiring in times of stress, could be as implacable as furies to any renegade who broke one small law of their unwritten code.4.47 (75% in)
- The hate that enveloped the Bullock regime enveloped her too, a hate that had little fire and fury in it but much cold implacability.5.49 (70% in)
- But not the women of the Old Guard, and the women were the implacable and inflexible power behind the social throne.5.49 (79% in)
- She knew because she sensed in him something strong, unyielding, implacable—all the qualities she had looked for in Ashley and never found.5.63 (91% in)
There are no more uses of "implacable" in Gone with the Wind.
Typical Usage (best examples)