(click/touch triangles for details)
- She stood back and viewed him with pride, thinking that even Jeb Stuart with his flaunting sash and plume could not look so dashing as her cavalier.2.15 (70% in)
- Laces and silks and braid and ribbons, all blockade run, all the more precious and more proudly worn because of it, finery flaunted with an added pride as an extra affront to the Yankees.2.9 (23% in)
- It was showered and flounced with cream-colored Chantilly lace that had come from Charleston on the last blockader, and Maybelle was flaunting it as saucily as if she and not the famous Captain Butler had run the blockade.2.9 (42% in)
- He just used that as an excuse to come and flaunt himself and Emmie in her face.4.32 (20% in)
- So you can flaunt it before your poverty-stricken friends and say 'See what I caught!'4.47 (68% in)
There are no more uses of "flaunt" in Gone with the Wind.
Typical Usage (best examples)