- Sit down and we will have a pleasant domestic discussion of the elegant reception we have just attended.5.54 (24% in)
- Ellen had a beautiful peacock-feather fly-brusher, but it was used only on very special occasions and then only after domestic struggle, due to the obstinate conviction of Pork, Cookie and Mammy that peacock feathers were bad luck.1.4 (42% in)
- Elsing and Fanny sleep in the parlor and Hugh in the attic," explained Pitty, who knew the domestic arrangements of all her friends.4.33 (54% in)
- He soon found that domestic peace had its price, and that price was letting Scarlett have her own way, no matter what she might wish to do.4.36 (97% in)
- She did all domestic things badly and the gasses were slopping over.4.40 (99% in)
There are no more uses of "domestic" in Gone with the Wind.
Typical Usage (best examples)