(click/touch triangles for details)
- And what a cunning hat!4.32 (9% in)
- That is, nothing except the cunning of their brains and strength of their hands.4.43 (74% in)
- But some people, like Ashley, have neither cunning nor strength or, having them, scruple to use them.4.43 (75% in)
- I don't like to say," and Rhett shot a look of drunken cunning at Melanie.4.45 (68% in)
- Gumboes and shrimp Creole, doves in wine and oysters in crumbly patties full of creamy sauce, mushrooms and sweetbreads and turkey livers, fish baked cunningly in oiled paper and limes.5.48 (29% in)
There are no more uses of "cunning" in Gone with the Wind.
Typical Usage (best examples)