(click/touch triangles for details)
- I make the attack and I make it, as always, not in sufficient force.Chapter 1 (36% in)
- It may be done in action, and it may be done if backed by sufficient discipline, but in this case I think it would be very bad, although it was a temptation and seemed a short and simple way.Chapter 5 (72% in)
- To have sufficient force to take the posts and cover the bridge While I am blowing it.Chapter 11 (66% in)
- "I could eat more if there is a sufficient quantity," Fernando told her.Chapter 16 (59% in)
- There was no one at the front with sufficient authority to cancel the attack.Chapter 42 (64% in)
There are no more uses of "sufficient" in For Whom the Bell Tolls.
Typical Usage (best examples)