(click/touch triangles for details)
- Even here one man can make a bureaucracy with his mouth.Chapter 17 (38% in)
- Spanish, the language of bureaucracy.Chapter 17 (44% in)
- You felt, in spite of all bureaucracy and inefficiency and party strife, something that was like the feeling you expected to have and did not have when you made your first communion.Chapter 18 (44% in)
- They have settled happily into the sloth and bureaucracy of governing.Chapter 18 (92% in)
- Then by the sloth of a bureaucratic fascist.Chapter 42 (43% in)
There are no more uses of "bureaucracy" in For Whom the Bell Tolls.
Typical Usage (best examples)