- I do not know how thou hast appreciated him.Chapter 24 (77% in)
- "I appreciate your aid and your loyalty," Robert Jordan said.Chapter 11 (97% in)
- I appreciate the difficulty caused by the timing of the blowing of the bridge.Chapter 11 (97% in)
- This was the sort of distinction that Robert Jordan should have made and, if he had been there instead of the old man, he would have appreciated the significance of these cars which had gone up.Chapter 15 (13% in)
- Each knew how the other felt and they sat there and Robert Jordan ate the stew, taking time to appreciate the mushrooms completely, and he drank the wine and they said nothing.Chapter 28 (26% in)
There are no more uses of "appreciate" in For Whom the Bell Tolls.
Typical Usage (best examples)