- ' And as he said it, as if the words had set the venom to its work again. it seemed to him that the hue of the face grew livid green.4.10 -- Book 4 Chapter 10 -- The Choices of Master Samwise (21% in)
- At night plumes of vapour steamed from the vents, lit from beneath with red light, or blue, or venomous green.3.8 -- Book 3 Chapter 8 -- The Road to Isengard (74% in)
- With his left hand he drew back Gollum's head by his thin lank hair, stretching his long neck, and forcing his pale venomous eyes to stare up at the sky.4.1 -- Book 4 Chapter 1 -- The Taming of Smeagol (71% in)
- He did not answer Sam, but gave him a swift venomous look.4.1 -- Book 4 Chapter 1 -- The Taming of Smeagol (88% in)
- They had not gone more than a few yards when from behind them came a sound, startling and horrible in the heavy padded silence: a gurgling, bubbling noise, and a long venomous hiss.4.9 -- Book 4 Chapter 9 -- Shelob's Lair (27% in)
- Slowly he raised his head and saw her, only a few paces away, eyeing him, her beak drabbling a spittle of venom, and a green ooze trickling from below her wounded eye.4.10 -- Book 4 Chapter 10 -- The Choices of Master Samwise (10% in)
There are no more uses of "venom" in The Two Towers.
Typical Usage (best examples)